BlueDragonicKnightBlueDragonicKnight

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Orion Trail (Prototype) Orion Trail (Prototype)

Quite fun and nicely animated. The only thing that it is missing from origon trail is the player interaction beyond making choices.

Madness Charater Creator Madness Charater Creator

You could improve this further..

All the sprites and images were really good but it is actually dragging existing things over each other, what I would like to see in the character create games is that for example madness: you start with the basic madness character and then you can chose to put existing parts on him or to create your own parts(with transparency so you can make glasses) that way I think people would like this kind of game much more fun.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Good but,

when I got at the castle I could not move the blocks to the left so I could not complete the level. but it is a good idea.

SwingSwing responds:

The left control should be ok now :)

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great

Great graphics and great story. Everybody who complains about controls should know that it is made with flash. And to be honest it isnt the best game-creation program you can get. It also was quite funny to hear that poor guy screaming in pain and saying: Ohhh My Goddd.. Anyway the third stage was a litlle disturbing since you were practicaly walking on body and blood.. I know you wanted to show the world what the Real Japan looks like, and that it isnt only Nintendo and stupid tv-shows and that they are still killing whales for sushi, so now I dont know if it should or shouldn't be in your game, but that is for you to decide.

Futility Futility

Great game

I dead on the hardest level, the game was great and so was the music and art. Programming was good since I couldnt find any kind of bug. You guys did a great job! Keep it up!

How To Be Great At Flash1 How To Be Great At Flash1

good but..

does it also work on CS4?
Because i cant get the AS at the button..

blubfaceproduction responds:

Sorry, but this is an AS2 tutorial. I don't do AS3.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

Great game but,

it is sad it wont be completed any near soon since The fighting was pretty good.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Good but..

Like most survival games you are allways alone and that would be kinda strange if you are part of an Anti-zombie team that hunts down zombies... of course all of your team mates could be killed but still I think that this game would be better of you had some team mate, so that defending a place and keeping the barricades secured. it is just an idea and I would like too say that this game is good but it could be addjusted, because I didnt made it too the machineguns.I hope you like this review.

Eversion Eversion

Not that good..

This is your first flash and i have several things to tell:
1 the enemies just spawn random, they can pop-up right before you and then you die, It makes the game anoying.
2 There aren't any power-ups bonusses or anything, so the game is pretty much the same. and the skills you have are pretty lame. I mean armor doesn't does much untill you have like 200 points on armor.
3 they are also 1 type of enemie which makes the game lame.

I hope you can use this advise.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Wow

I must say that I like your awnsomely drawing style!
And I like maplestory too. hehe.